4 x Featured Partner on Microsoft’s Partner Showcase
Discover how Managility and Power BI is changing the way our clients interact with data, improve performance and run their businesses more effectively.
Public Financial Data
In this short video we are demonstrating how Power BI can open fantastic new angles for investment analysis using the Finviews Data Stream that includes all financials for listed companies in the United States.
The Managility Local Government Solution based on Power BI includes connectors to typically used local government systems for finance, parking and other areas. In addition they include calculation process logic for ratios as well as workflows for planning and forecasting processes with related dashboards and report templates.
The Managility Power BI Showcase for Event Analytics based on Power BI enables holistic insights for event and entertainment operators. It provides a real time picture that combines financial, operational and marketing results.
Financial Reporting & Budgeting for Cloud Based Accounting Systems
This Showcase demonstrates how a BI repository alongside a variety of customizable Power BI dashboards, reports as well as planning/budgeting processes can be built with one click using the Clear Jelly BI solution for cloud based accounting systems. Currently supported systems are Xero and Saasu with additional ones on request.
Business Intelligence Application Templates and Industry Solutions
- Avoid RE-Inventing the Wheel
- Build on Proven Process and Intelligence
Managility offers an extensive array of industry specific business intelligence solutions (Higher Education, Retail, Local Government etc.) and templates for specific applications areas e.g. HR Planning and Retail Analytics.
The templates typically include data model, application and workflow logic as well as standardised reports.
Currently we cover the following aspects:
- Human Resource Planning (Employees, Contractors, Oncost Calculations, Multi Leave Handling, etc.)
- Financial Planning (Rolling Forecasting, Profit/Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Integration)
- Cash Flow Modelling
- Distressed Debt Valuation
- Portfolio Analysis
- Sensitivity Analysis
- Predictive Analysis for Stock Prices
- M&A Models
- Retail Analytics (Conversion Rates, Sales per sqm/sqft, Average Deal Metrics, Customer Retention, Inventory management, Metrics relative to Catchment Area etc.)
- HR Planning (Salary, Contractor, Multi Leave handling, Oncost, etc.)
- Integration of government web services e.g. Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme in Australia
- HR Planning (Employees, Contractors, Oncost, Calculations etc.)
- Energy Consumption Modeling
- Parking Metre Planning and Analysis
In line with our “quickest time to benefit” approach the implementation of a industry solution is typically started with a Fast Start Program where we assess requirements, build an initial prototype and provide the client with a detailed project plan for the roll out of the solution.
FAST START PROGRAMS
The Managility Fast Start program is a customised workshop leveraging our pre-built data architectures and models to help you experience the potential of effective Planning, Business Intelligence & Analytics processes in the quickest possible way. The program incorporates 1, 2 or 4 days with our experienced Consultants & Data Scientists.